Picture the scene. You’re in your room, hairbrush in hand, giving the best pitch of your life into the mirror. At the end, you bow to roaring applause and ask ‘any questions?’
Well, we can help you with this section of the performance.
We asked some of The Pitch’s real-life investors what they ask at the end of a pitch!
How does it work?
- Start the video and listen to the investor question
- Pause the video when prompted and plan your answer
- Press play and hear what the investor explain what they want to hear from you
Investor 1: Luke Lang, cofounder of Crowdcube
Investor 2: Simon Squibb, angel investor
Enter The Pitch
Got your answers rehearsed? Then it’s time to enter The Pitch!
The Pitch helps founders create a kick-ass pitch and gives them a platform to use it. Submit your application today, for the chance to:
- Pitch to seed investors
- Get coaching and mentoring from industry-leading entrepreneurs
- Meet other amazing founders
We’ve helped hundreds of startups raise investment over the last decade. And, this year, we can help your business get funding.