Book a free 30 minute call with experts at FounderCatalyst!
FounderCatalyst‘s team is offering free 30-minute coaching sessions for startups that want to raise investment.
How can FounderCatalyst help?
FounderCatalyst’s goal is to simplify and accelerate your funding journey. The coaching session can cover any funding query you have, like:
- What does an investor look for in a startup – an insider’s view.
- What is SEIS and EIS advance assurance and do I need it?
- What documentation do I need to have ready?
- How do I work out the monetary value of my startup?
- What does the funding legal journey look like and what do I need?
- What’s the best way to find investors?
FounderCatalyst provides help at all stages of your funding journey, from fixed-price specialist legal documents and investor management through to advice on funding sources. Learn more about SEIS and EIS advance assurance, speak with specialist lawyers and more.
The business was built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs; the four-person founding team had several successful exits and have made 40-plus angel investments over the last two years.
Book your call
Choose a date below on the calendar to talk with FounderCatalyst’s founder Sam Simpson.
We advise you to come to your session armed with two or three specific challenges or questions. That way, we can use the time to provide practical advice and leave you with a clear picture of your next steps.
We have a limited number of these sessions available for The Pitch community; please take a moment to cancel your session or change the time if you can’t make it.
We’re looking forward to talking. 😀